Sunday, November 8, 2009

Welcome to the WWW

This is exciting, my very first blog post! I'm new to this, so hopefully I'll be good at it. I'll introduce myself. My name is Meredith, I'm 24 and married to Frank. Currently, I'm in law school, also pursuing a Ph.D. in health care ethics. In short, I'm a full time housewife, law student, and Ph.D. candidate extraordinaire, part time domestic diva, and Chief Knerd of the Knitty Knerd Society. I love crafting, my cats, and fantasy books. I'm about 15 pounds too heavy, but I'm happy with myself so I don't care that much. My landlady is a little eccentric and obsessively clean, but I like her inspite of it, and wouldn't have my life any other way.

Welcome to the musings of someone who is legally competent, in a manner of speaking...

No comments:

Post a Comment