Sunday, November 8, 2009

From the perspective of a graduate student...

I've been in law school now for about one and a half years, and I've become a PhD student within the last six months, so I think I've had ample time to observe undergraduates and pass a judgment. (Not that I didn't do that while an undergrad, because as my fellow compatriots will attest, life as an undergrad studying electrical engineering is not exactly a typical experience...)

When someone prances into my building and starts flaunting his introduction to psychology textbook, I am not amused. I am not impressed. I don't respect you. Why? Because I'm a graduate student, and not only that, but I'm getting two degrees. Am I arrogant? Perhaps, but that's how the entire law school feels about it.

Don't even get me started on arrogant law students.

No comments:

Post a Comment